Syuhada en France
Friday, April 27, 2007
Back from Switzerland!
Ok,

So this post is long overdue! Have been back from Switzerland since Monday night and haven't been doing much since. Not going to London anymore. :( Anyway, I took a gazillion photos and videos in Switzerland, so much that all I've been doing these days is burning my old photos to make space for the new ones. If you want to find out more about the places I've visited throughout my entire exchange, do click on the links on my sidebar eh?

Here's a really tiny collage!

At Andermatt, the highest point of the route taken by Glacier Express - I love beautiful scenery - Matterhorn, highest peak in Europe - Beautiful countryside at Engelberg - Lake of Geneva - Jet D'eau (the fountain with water jetting upwards) from far - Inside of a tulip - Huge tulips - Pretty pansy

On the cooking side, made ayam lemak cili padi the day before and sweet and sour fish yesterday (yumyum). Will post photos when I've uploaded them.

-----------------------------

Upcoming events
  1. French Essay due - 3 May
  2. Trip to Loire Valley's Castles - 7-8 May
  3. Examen DFA - 11 May
  4. French Book Review due - 17 May
  5. Trip to South & Italy with Yvette - 22-28 May
  6. Contemporary French Exam - 29 May
As you can see, I'm so free! There's no school (for me at least) from 27 April - 2 May, 4 - 6 May, 9 May, 12-14 May, 16 May and my last class is on the 17th! Anybody going anywhere at a cheap cost, please ask me along, or else, I'd just be wasting away watching japanese movies and taiwanese dramas online!

Ok, I need to go down to the admin to write in the book that the lights are not working in my shower and toilet. This is the 3rd time I'm doing this, gahhh.

Adios,
Siti. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Syuhada @ 11:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER