Syuhada en France
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
I want Internet!
Hello!

It's been a while since I've updated but what can I do? I haven't had proper internet in my room for the past 2-3 weeks! :(

Anyway, will be heading to Belgium = Brugge + Brussels & Paris from 5-8 April.. That's pretty much finalized!

On other updates, I will be booking train tickets tomorrow for my spring break. If all goes well Insya-Allah, I will be heading to Switzerland to stay with Gracia and meet Gillian from 13-23 April, with a trip to Vienna to visit Yishan & Fengling on 16-17 April!

So lovely girls, please don't forget to come and pick me up at the train stations! I will sms you my train details once I get my tickets!

I have 2 french tests on 10th & 12th next week, 3rd one on 24th; other than its panoramic views, long train rides are excellent for doing work. :D

From top left clockwise: Chicken fried rice; Flower I plucked from the grass; Fish curry. Will put up the sambal tumis telur another time I guess!


All I want for my birthday is Internet in my room. :( Ok my battery is dying, I will have to go back into my room. (FYI, I've been camping outside my room with my laptop.)

Toodles-do!

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 6:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER