Syuhada en France
Friday, March 16, 2007
Hello!

Paris was fantabulous! Extended my trip by a day due to some miscommunication; it turned to be a good thing because Paris is a city with too many things to do/places to see/photos to take! Took 860 photos this time round, so here's a mini-collage of my lovely trip with Kasia (pity she left after the first night!) & Amanda (all the way from Singapore!). :)


From left: Day 1 - Typical advert in the metro station; Walking along the Seine; Inside of Notre Dame; Cathedrale de Notre Dame; Me & Kasia; Pantheon; Jardin+Palais de Luxembourg; Kasia attempting to look intellectual like the other people in the park :D; Adoring grandparents; The park is huuge; Flowers are everywhere; Typical street flower (though I took this at a cafe!); Day 2 - Champs Elysees!; As the French would say, this is so bizarre; Arc de Triomphe where we climbed 200+ steps to the top (50m); Eiffel Tower!; Me & Amanda; Intricacy; I've a gazillion shots of the Eiffel Tower; View from the top; Notre Dame bathing in sunset; We went to the Louvre!; Venus de Milo; Grandest museum I've ever been to; Pyramid at the Louvre; Day 3 - Disneyland!; Don't mess with me; Train's coming!; Fantasyland was magical (minus aggressive parents and bratty kids); Spot me!; Mad Hatter's Tea Cups; Sleeping Beauty Castle; Grand Canyon; Cherry Blossoms; Pinocchio was a girl; Ended off the night with the Eiffel Tower. :)


I had a wonderful time overall and I'm definitely going back there again! Will post the individual shots (full-length shots of Eiffel Tower, my photo with Mickey etc.) soon. Need to start doing my Geopolitics paper & EU Law paper tomorrow dang.. :P

Next trip: Turin, Italy! (23/3 - 26/3)

Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 11:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER