Syuhada en France
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Going back soon!
Guten tag!

I've been in Switzerland for more than a week now! Just a little update before I hand the laptop back to Gracia.. Will post pictures when I get back!

Everything is soooo expensive here that it's only now that I begin to appreciate the prices in France. And the speed of the TGV. :D

One thing you'd have to love about Switzerland is its gorgeous scenery; the green fields are not boringly flat like those you'd normally see elsewhere. It is also very tourist-friendly and extremely easy to navigate around. Where else can you find it so easy to go up 3000-4000m mountains? ;) On another note, I'm not sure if I should take a trip to somewhere near tomorrow.. I've used up too many days on my Eurail pass here!

Many thanks to Gracia, Clara, Ian, Huiyi & Zhi Min for being excellent company! There goes my 2 spoons and 1 fork boo hoo hoo. (I still love you guys. :D)

See you all back in France on Tuesday!

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER