Syuhada en France
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Hello!

More photos of my cooking... It is now 4.42 am in France but this is the only time period when I can use the internet at my desk. Long story that's already been told countless times. Gah.


From top left clockwise: Potatoes fried with ikan bilis stock, egg and onion; Mixed vegetables or chap chye with ikan bilis stock, fish, carrots, cabbage, onions, long beans, mushroom, egg, red pepper and corn flour; Chicken curry with colombo spices, cumin, coconut milk, potatoes and carrots; Ayam tomato.

The colombo spices that I bought quite some time back in the flea market here were so good! I think I'll be buying many packets to bring home since I've never tasted curry quite like it in Singapore.

That's all for now.. Have an upcoming Belgium & Netherlands trip on 5 April (details to be finalized) and I need to make plans for a trip during spring break which is technically from April 16-22 but I will be free from April 13-23!

Well, can't really do anything until I finish my 3000-word law essay due on Fri and prepare for my French presentation on 3 April. :(

--------------------------------------

Upcoming events
  • European Law essay due - 30 March
  • Contemporary French presentation - 3 April
  • Belgium & Netherlands - 5-9 April
  • My Birthday! - 8 April
  • Contemporary French test - 12 April
  • Spring Break - 13-23 April

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 4:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER