Syuhada en France
Monday, April 16, 2007
Update
Hello!

I have since moved to Gracia's and Clara's apartment! Huiyi was so kind to lend me a foldable bed that when joined with the sofa made a king-size bed! So now I'm living in luxury at zero cost. :D

This spring break is wonderful and a real break as I'm really taking my time and not waking up early to rush off to go somewhere. The scenery here is gorgeous subhanallah. Snow-capped mountains, endless green meadows, huge lakes, you name it; it's no wonder people go here for their honeymoon! Will post photos when I've transferred them from my camera. Am so glad I have a eurail pass as I'm saving hundreds with it! Literally since everything in Switzerland is so expensive and even short train rides would more than cover the cost of my pass for a day. Took a scenic 2 hr boat ride along the Lake of Lucerne for free yesterday with my pass!

Well, need to go look for internships :( as well as check out information about places to visit in Switzerland. Should be heading to Geneva alone tomorrow! Need to wake up at 5 am to catch an early train gahhh (the trains here are not exactly fast; I really appreciate France's TGV that can cover the same distance in half or even a third of the time).

I love everybody whom I've met here! You guys rock!

Cya,
Siti. :)

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 2:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER