Syuhada en France
Friday, May 18, 2007
Back from Paris!



Erm Rafflesians Rock?

-----------------------

Harlow,

Today was a day filled with 'good's & 'bad's since
  1. I woke up 15 mins before I was supposed to leave the house in order to be on time for the train BUT miraculously I caught the train w/o having to run!
  2. It took me expensive phone calls to find those RI mats BUT I was reunited with my former AS student & 2 CAT classmates (not the RI mats)!
  3. A bird pooped on my head. :(
  4. I finally got to speak Malay to real people live!
  5. I tripped and fell while walking. :(
  6. The weather was great and my photos turn out great!
  7. The great weather made my huge jacket redundant BUT it rained towards the end, so I had to use it anyway.
  8. I had to use the gents because I couldn't find the ladies BUT I figured out where the ladies were after I used the gents.
Just to list the places we visited - Montparnasse Cemetery, Jardin du & Palais de Luxembourg, Pantheon, Latin Quarters, Paris Mosque, Jardin des Plantes, Institut du Monde Arabe, Notre-Dame Cathedral. I was the French translator; poor Abu was sick and coughing; Huzer held the map, refused to let us use the metro and made us walk the looong way; Hatta was probably the only one enthusiastic enough to take photos of/with! It was all good nonetheless. :)

Abu, Hatta & Huzer: Have fun ogling at & picking up European babes for the rest of your trip!

Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 9:24 PM  
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER