Syuhada en France
Monday, May 14, 2007
Chateaux de la Loire
Salut!

Here's a collage of the places I visited on my recent trip to Loire Valley...



From top left clockwise: Day 1 - Azay-le-Rideau; Vineyard; Day 2 - Chambord; Blois (Flamboyant wing) .

Of the 3 castles, I'd say I liked Chambord the best for its impressive size and grandeur. It was the last castle that we visited and I'd have to say that they certainly saved the best for last. :) Nonetheless, it was an eye-opener to be able to see the royal chambers and attempt to imagine how the daily life was like for people in these castles. Photographs didn't really turn out well due to bad weather; the rain barely stopped and skies were almost always grey. The company made it much better though - special shoutouts to Susi, Jörg, Alicia, Wanling as well as Maria for being my bus and hostel room partner!

--------------------

Upcoming Events
  1. 15/5 - French Book Review due
  2. 16/5 - Day trip to Paris
  3. 22/5 - 28/5 - South of France & Italy with Yvette
  4. 29/5 - Contemporary French Exam
  5. 31/5 - Home :(
--------------------

Spent the whole day (literally) talking on the phone and shall now need to burn the midnight oil to finish reading my French novel; it does not help that the novel is written in 100% colloquial French (Can somebody remind me why I bought it?). Please pray for my sanity as I attempt to figure out what the book is about since my standard dictionary will hardly be useful.

Tchuss!


Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 12:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER