Syuhada en France
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Back from hiatus!
Hola!

Ok I am updating after numerous requests.. namely from Z*** & A*****, who are sick of looking at my ducks! Have just concluded my Diplome de Francais des Affaires exam yesterday.. Nothing much exciting happened so far.. Really. ;)

Anyway, here's a collage until I process the photos from the latest trip.


From top left clockwise: Stir-fry vegetables; sweet & sour fish; stir-fry vegetables with grilled chicken; pineapple rice with omelette.

Ok, that's it. I have to go to Carrefour since I have nothing left to eat/cook.. and I don't want to go hungry on a Sunday. On other updates, I have 1.8 GB of bandwidth left, just sent a 5.8 kg box home and I pray it reaches safely.

Toodles-do!

Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 6:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER