Syuhada en France
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Hello everyone,

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. :)

From top left clockwise: Fried chicken with rice and mixed vegetables; Chicken ham and mozarella sandwich; Diced potatoes with mayo and ketchup; French toast.


-Pretty Flowers-


-What I wake up to-



So this should be my last post for the whole of next week; am very busy with work (and I'm on exchange!) and classes will stretch till 8 or even 9 pm (thanks to makeup classes). I expect to be very tired and suffering from lack of sleep! :(


Upcoming things next week (in chronological order)
  1. EU Law presentation
  2. Geopolitics presentation
  3. Contemporary French test
  4. Final submission of E-business plan (10 000 words!)
  5. E-business website prototype

I will try to survive this terrible week because insya-Allah, I will be heading to Marseille and Nice (again after 5 years!) next Saturday with Susi for 8 days! Final itinerary has yet to be planned (we are planning to visit nearby towns as well) but Susi has been great with booking the train tickets online... Armed with our 'powerful' cameras, ok, only hers, we will be busy taking photographs and enjoying the warmth of le Sud! ;)

Till the next time, don't forget to tag my board! I love reading the tags and replying to them. :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Syuhada @ 10:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER