Syuhada en France
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Hello people!

From top left clockwise: soya sauce cabbage and broccoli with japanese tofu, eggs and crabsticks; sambal tumis telur, kentang & ikan bilis; sunset yesterday; terrible hairy spider that was at my window and stayed in the same position the whole day last Sunday.

Anyway, winter break is here! I'm leaving in a couple of hours to Marseille and Nice! :) Among other towns I will be visiting will be Aix-en-Provence (to meet the nice old lady who hosted me 5 years ago), Cannes, St. Tropez etc.

Please pray for my safety. :)

Ok I better START packing now. See you all on the 4th!

Love,
Syuhada.

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IZZATI IN ADVANCE! Happy burpdae to you, monkey donkey love youuu, you're born in the zoo-ooo, but i love you too! :D

Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 9:05 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER