Syuhada en France
Friday, February 16, 2007
Bonjour tout le monde,

So here I am in school in the computer lab and trying my best to use the French keyboard; it's taking me twice as long to type this and then when I go back, I'll make mistakes on my own keyboard!

Happy birthday to my auntie! Please send me stuff from Singapore. :D

On food-related news, here's a list of some of the things that I've made this week... Photos may be up later!
  • French Toast
  • Yummy fried chicken marinated with corn flour, curry powder and cumin
  • Chicken ham and mozarella sandwiches
  • Fried mixed vegetables

Ok that's all! Having a meeting with Kristin now for our EU Law presentation... Next week's going to be a rough week the whole week! :(

Take care people!

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 12:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER