Syuhada en France
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Sandeep said I should post some photos of France instead of food, due to my limited bandwidth, so here goes!

Another beautiful sunset (I see it everyday!) - The first falls of snow - Jeanne D'Arc - View from first floor of tower - Carvings/Vandalism in the tower - Jeanne D'Arc Tower (I climbed to the top!)

Gare de Rouen - Square Verdrel (A park in town) - Musee des Beaux Arts - Quaint street - Pretty pansies - Postcard picture - Louis Bouilhet - Climbing the steps in the Bibliotheque - View from the Bibliotheque - Abbatiale St. Ouen - Statue - Abbatiale St. Ouen - Hotel de Ville - Postcard pic - Shops - Cross erected in memorial of the burning of Jeanne D'Arc

------

PS: Ok, not that I don't want to post photos individually but Blogger disabled Bloggerbot in Hello, so I can't upload many photos at once easily. :(

PPS: It's 0 degrees Celsius outside!

Labels:

posted by Syuhada @ 10:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER