Syuhada en France
Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bonjour tout le monde!

So I'm just back from a day trip! Due to limited bandwidth, I can only show a small collage of my 297 photos. :P Went to see le Pont de Normandie (2nd photo), Honfleur (a pretty little town; 4-11th photos) and Dieppe (a coastal town; the rest of the photos). It was super fun with beautiful scenery and excellent weather (at times) and best of all, Hafeed was an excellent driver, guide and French teacher! J'adore absolument Paulina aussi. :) Thanks to Shekhar for giving us the tip about driving trips!

Can someone be absolutely lovely and help me record American Idol on DVD-Rs? :( I will be eternally grateful.

A bientot,
Siti. :)
posted by Syuhada @ 8:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER