Syuhada en France
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Ayam Lemak Cili Padi - Spicy Chicken with Creamy Coconut Milk


The whole world is at Paris/Spain/Amsterdam etc. and I have decided to be a good girl today and stay at home. :P Anyway, it's foggy outside; photos wouldn't have turned out nice.



I think I can make money selling postcards eh? *just kidding* :D Ok, I better do my homework. For those of you who say that I'm preparing to be a chef instead of studying... Well, you're 3/4 right. (kidding :D)


List of HW
  1. French Essay
  2. Prepare for 'United States of Europe' presentation
  3. Prepare for EU debate
  4. Prepare for Geopolitics Presentation (no idea of the topic and when it's going to be though. :P)
Ok I think that's it.. My Spanish classes are still not settled yet; I'm also thinking of sitting in the Arabic classes but it's been a month since there were classes, if there were any. If only emailing people here works! :(
posted by Syuhada @ 1:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER