Syuhada en France
Monday, January 15, 2007


I made tiger lily + mushroom + chicken + egg + carrots + onions + green veggie soup yesterday! I chanced upon a halal boucherie in town as I was walking towards the flea market. Of course I bought 1 kg of drumsticks yeah? :D



Pictures of the area around Place Saint Vivien - The last one was at the flea market. Today's temperature is so cold (5 deg Celsius apparently)! Walked out in the morning and the grass was iced; came back to a fog with visibility of 150-200m.. Of all days, I forgot to bring my gloves and my camera. :P

Going to the hostel admin and then heading to Geopolitics class..

That's all, take care! :)
posted by Syuhada @ 3:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER