Syuhada en France
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From top left clockwise: Scrambled eggs, chicken soup, chicken curry with quail eggs.


Saw one of the most beautiful sunsets today which capped one of the best days here since my 20kg box has finally reached me! Many many thanks to Karan for helping me carry the box! I have now replenished my supplies of books, food, sauces, clothes and more; made ayam kicap tomato today to finish up the last of my chicken drumsticks.

It still has yet to snow! Am heading to town tomorrow, hopefully it'll snow! :)
posted by Syuhada @ 12:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER