Syuhada en France
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Back
As most would know, I have reached home safely alhamdulillah. Going back was a heartaching nightmare with all the spring cleaning and packing that did not end even at the airport. But let's just leave the gory details out of it.

Am not sure if it was the same for everyone but the entire thing was a wonderful experience for me. Wonderful with a capital 'W'. The people you meet, the friends you make, the 'first's that you do, everything culminates into a "you-never-want-to-leave-this-place-and-go-back" feeling. Some of my many 'first's - cooking a complete meal, travelling alone, enjoying the feeling of solitude at 10000ft, seeing the sun rise out of nowhere in the skies while in the plane and many more. Everything was beautiful and I am truly blessed. Blessed for having such an opportunity, blessed for not encountering any mishaps, blessed to meet all the kind people I have met and blessed for not having to starve.

But all good things have to come to an end, for the use of a cliché, and goodbye I say to this once-in-a-lifetime experience, all my newfound friends, the room I've stayed in for the past 5 months, the things I had to discard just to make it back here. Back I am in the land of humidity, unlimited bandwidth and where there is a dearth of eye candy.

All sadness aside, I will still be updating this blog with photos of my last trip and my last days in Rouen. I do so dearly miss everybody and wish I could be back at ESC Rouen!

Till the next time,
Siti.

Labels: ,

posted by Syuhada @ 5:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Superiorraw said…

    Oh very nice blog. You captured your sadness about leaving very well. I did feel somewhat similar feelings when i was in Turkey, albeit only for a shorter holiday and i didnt want to leave.
    Very nice Blog entry!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER