Syuhada en France
Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am undecided in the cause of my sickness; so far it's a toss-up between the stuffy bus that propagated the germs between the students and the oily tuna croissants I brought along. On a brighter side, I am feeling much better with plenty of sleep. Work still awaits. :/

- Stranded -


- Unexpected Partners -


Until Picasa/Hello decides to reinstate Bloggerbot, I think I'll just upload my photos to a web album from now on. It is so painful to have to select the photos I want to upload one by one instead of the usual multiple selection all at once.

Anyone wants to get me the Flickr Pro account? :D

Labels: , ,

posted by Syuhada @ 8:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER