Syuhada en France
Friday, January 05, 2007

Bonjour tout le monde!

I tripped on a kerb while crossing the road and twisted my recovering ankle, so now it's recovering again. :P Twisted ankles aside, I have just gotten my hostel room yesterday!

Edit: Have removed my postal address due to security reasons (darling gracia wants me to!).. Just drop me an email if you need it!

----

None of the travel adaptors (except one) that I brought can be used here! There's a metal thing portruding in the middle of the two holes which none of my adaptors have a hole for. Dang.

----

I can only show a collage of my photos because I have limited bandwidth (3GB) per month. :P Will see how towards the end of the month if I have the bandwidth to upload some nice photos. Have already taken more than 200 photos. :P

----

Have been up since 7 every morning! Sun rises at around 9 am and sets at around 5 pm. Will walk around the area and explore, hopefully I'll find more halal places to eat at (very few). Have been surviving on what I have brought so far... Did some shopping at Carrefour. Thank goodness my French is good enough to survive!

----

I'd like to thank the following people for sending me off!

KB, SH, FL, WJ: So sorry for not being able to talk to you guys much! Love you all anyway!

2/2 gals: Thanks for the alarm clock! Shah, thanks for your travel journal! Will get my mom to send me the stuff over.. insya-Allah. Nor, thanks so much for driving and helping me pack!

Joshua: Merci beaucoup, surtout pour le livre! Tu peux prendre ton livre de ma mere ok? Garde mon AS livre si tu ne le veux pas, s'il te plait!

JJ: Thanks for the OTG! Have you gotten your batts from Joshua? Stay nice!

Fadhly: Thanks so much for coming.. Stop ogling at chinese/jap girls!

Yvette: I will email you once I've fixed my timetable ok? See you in May hopefully!

----

Ok that's all, please send me some nice & useful things! :) For those who haven't, please email me your mailing addresses so I can mail you some nice postcards when I've figured out where's the post office.

Love y'all,
Syuhada.
posted by Syuhada @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Syuhada
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Fellow Bloggers-in-France
Footprints 2007
Copyright 2007
    All the images are from the author's personal photography collection and copyrighted.
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER